Our lenders include the high street banks and building societies but our customer service is very different and we create a lifetime relationship with our customers. That’s what sets us apart!
THINKING OF MOVING HOUSE?
Call us and find out:
- How much you may borrow
- What your mortgage options are
- Staying with your existing lender or
- Going to a new lender
- What the Lenders fees will be
- What the monthly repayments may be
- Remember if you have previously arranged a mortgage with New Homes you will never have to pay our fees again, and it doesn't matter how many mortgages you arrange with us
If you find yourself thinking about moving, don’t wait until you have sold your current property or found your dream house.
Give us a ring and we can go through your options so you know where you stand and what you can afford. We can even get approval for your new mortgage in principal putting you in a good negotiating position.
YOUR MORTGAGE REVIEW
Even after your mortgage is all done and dusted and you have moved into your new home that is not the end of our relationship. Your Client Services Manager will continue to look after you. About three months before your current mortgage deal is up for renewal we will be in touch and talk to you about your current circumstances, the interest rate and cost of your existing mortgage and point you in the right direction as to whether you should move to a new provider or stay with the existing one.
You may have decided that you want to pay your mortgage off quicker or you may want to build an extension or move to a larger or smaller property. We are here to give you the best advice and you don’t have to wait for us to ring you. You can contact us at any time. And remember, if you have had a mortgage with New Homes you never have to pay our mortgage processing fees again.
We want to make sure that you get the best advice and this is explained professionally and in plain English and you have the minimal amount of work to do. We want you to always feel that you are getting exceptional customer service from New Homes and will want to recommend us to your family and friends.
YOUR PROTECTION REVIEW
When you arrange a mortgage with New Homes we will speak to you about protection. In other words the insurance we think it would be a good idea for you to consider. You may decide to take out protection and you may decide not to. That is of course your choice.
But we feel that we wouldn’t be doing our best for you if we didn’t call you from time to time to review where you are on life’s journey and make you aware of where there could be gaps in your financial future if anything unforeseen happened. See lots more information on protection products here or give us a quick call.
You don’t have to wait for us to ring you. Give us a call if you have a mortgage and when any of life’s milestones happen to you.
- You decide to change your job - which could affect company benefits such as sick pay, death in service or redundancy package
- The arrival of your first baby (or additional little ones!)
- You make a change to your mortgage amount or term
- An increase or decrease in your disposable income
- You took a lower level of protection to keep the cost down, but you want a more complete policy now
- Marriage, divorce or anything in-between
We will not charge you a fee for arranging your mortgage and we will be paid commission by the lender.
Request A Call Back
Give us a call today or request a call back below, one 15 minute conversation is all it takes to provide everything you need to know about the best mortgage option for you.