Home Insurance

Home insurance

We’ve got you covered

There are two types of home insurance cover: buildings insurance and contents insurance. You can take each out separately or get both from the same company in a combined home insurance policy.

Buildings insurance covers against damage to the physical structure of your home and any permanent fittings or fixtures.

Content insurance covers the contents within your home against loss, damage or theft.

It is compulsory with all lenders that you have Building Insurance in place when you take out any type of mortgage or remortgage.

Our expert advisors will search a panel of insurers to find a policy to suit your requirements.  We will make sure your property is insured for the full rebuild value, as well as arrange cover for the contents of your property and personal valuable items.

Why arrange your home insurance with us?

  • An expert to advise you and ensure you have the most suitable cover
  • Access to a panel of reputable insurance providers
  • It’s straightforward – we complete the application on your behalf
  • Comparison sites only offer ‘standard’ insurance policies and won’t necessarily take your circumstances into account. 
  • Our service is 100% fee-free – other fees may apply from third parties.

Get in touch to find out how we can help with your home insurance

Ready to talk to an advisor?

or give our team a call on

01543 629 088