We would just like to say a massive thank you to everyone at New Homes for helping us get our dream home. They made the whole process so simple and stress free. We would highly recommend them to anyone who is looking to get a mortgage the easy way!
- Matt and Tasha from Hednesford
At New Homes our aim is to make life as easy as possible for our customers and we go the extra mile to make a difference on a personal level. We assure you that you are in safe hands and promise to give you the best possible customer service. We want you to feel that you can recommend us with confidence to your family and friends.
That’s why hundreds of customers return to us every year to arrange their next mortgage with New Homes.
Speak To One Of Our Expert Helpline Advisers on the Telephone
In just a 15 minute phone call we will chat through your details and what you need, search the UK mortgage market and find a mortgage that ticks all the boxes for you. At this point we can get a formal decision in principle from the lender and get initial approval on your mortgage.
Meet A Mortgage Adviser
We will arrange for one of our mortgage advisers to meet you at a convenient time in your own home or suitable place. The adviser will be able to answer your questions regarding your mortgage and insurance protection needs and give you advice. They will carry out a full mortgage interview, complete your application forms and submit your application to your mortgage lender.
If you prefer we can provide full mortgage advice by phone, but we highly recommend that you see one of our mortgage advisers in person. Taking on a mortgage is a very big long term decision and we want you to get the best service and advice from us.
Your Customer Liaison Manager
Once your application has been submitted you will be contacted by your own customer liaison manager. They will be your single source of contact who will oversee your mortgage up to the point that you move into your new home or in the case of a Buy To Let when you get the keys!
Your liaison manager will free you from any hassle by speaking on your behalf with the builder, the lender and your solicitor to smooth the process and save time. They will keep you up to date every step of the way. So you can relax and leave all the hassle with us!
Even after you have moved home we are there to help you
Once you have moved in we will introduce you to your New Homes Client Relationship Manager and they will look after you for the life of your dealings with us. They will regularly contact you and if you have any questions they will be ready and able to help you.
OUR ADMIN FEES
- We have a one off fee of £99 to arrange a mortgage.
- Once you have taken out a mortgage with New Homes you never have to pay our mortgage processing fee again regardless of how many mortgages you have with us in the future
- We have special offers on our fees for builders of new homes and for certain occupations, for example all NHS staff have free access to our service
WHAT MAKES OUR SERVICE DIFFERENT?
- You will have your own mortgage adviser who will visit you in the comfort of your home to give you advice, something the comparison websites cannot do
- During your house purchase your New Homes Customer Liaison Manager will be the your single point of contact and they will liaise on your behalf with your builder, lender and solicitor and keep you updated on progress
- After you complete your purchase your will have a client relationship manager with us for the lifetime of your mortgage who can assist you any time with any questions you have regarding your mortgage and protection.
- We will remind you when your current mortgage product deal is up for renewal and we will search the market to find you the best new deal. So every few years we will check you are getting the best deal for you at that time
- We will regularly contact you for a protection insurance review to make sure your policies are still appropriate as your personal situations change.
We will not charge you a fee for arranging your mortgage and we will be paid commission by the lender.
The FCA does not regulate solicitors